CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Frog Dissection


In November, 2007, I was was extemely scared to walk into the Science Classroom on the day of the frog dissection. This was because earlier in that week, I was distubed by some interesting facts. One of them was that frog are amphibians with a slimey coating. Something else I learned was that when certain types of frogs stand on top of leaves, trees, branches, and bushes, other animals cant see them. The third fact I learned was that frogs use eardrums instead of ears like we do. Something attracting I found out the night before the dissection was that when frogs swim, instead of swallowing water, they just absorb it into their skin. From the same link, I also found out that, a frog has a short life cycle because an average frog dies between the ages of 4-15. You can find more froggy facts like this at:

http://allaboutfrogs.org/weird.html

0 comments: